PR & Marketing Coordinator Internship
Erin Pelicano Jewelry is seeking a PR & Marketing Coordinator to execute and organize day-to-day marketing efforts for Erin Pelicano Jewelry. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who uses both sides of the brain, is exacting, organized, and can quickly and precisely execute marketing initiatives. You are a creative problem solver and think outside the box. You have a sense of humor and enjoy being a part of a growing business where you may need to pivot often, and are open to learning and growing.
This is a comprehensive marketing position, creating content for marketing and public relations strategies as well as developing tactical and strategic initiatives focused on targeting, acquiring and serving retail customers. This includes working closely with the CEO to propel Erin Pelicano Jewelry into untapped areas of growth and expansion.
- Create a detailed strategic marketing plan by working closely with the CEO.
- Manage & implement marketing plan including email marketing, content marketing, SEO, social media marketing and advertising.
- Develop & implement a media relations strategy by researching media opportunities, writing pitches, emailing and calling press, bloggers and influencers to grow current and build new relationships.
- Create cohesive marketing & PR content over all Erin Pelicano platforms, including but not limited to: website, blog, social media, email campaigns, PR outreach, advertising, and physical marketing materials.
- Develop our marketing funnels, by optimizing each step.
- Help develop new product strategies & potential expansion into other marketing streams.
- Oversee metrics and tracking providing reports and analytics to the CEO.
skills & abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience writing a blog and/or email marketing a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and check list driven.
- Creative, outside the box thinking.
- A team player who is excited to working in a small business.
software & technology
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Word/Excel or Google Docs/Sheets, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and able to learn new software and programs quickly.
- Graphic design proficient and familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
Marketing content will include work on: