All Jewelry Is Handmade In The USA
The custom heirloom collection treasures are created and shipped within 4-6 weeks.
- Standard Priority Shipping — 2 to 3 Business Days
- Express Shipping – 1 Day (to most locations)
- International* Shipping — 2 to 5 Weeks (on average)
*Please note: on international orders, your country may assess a customs tax upon delivery. This fee is required by your local government and the responsibility of the customer. Erin Pelicano ltd is not responsible for these fees, and we do not charge you in advance for these fees. It is the duty of the customer to be aware of charges that may occur on your imported goods.
Once your order leaves our shop, it’s in the hands of the shipper (and sometimes Mother Nature). So if you run into any problems, we’re happy to help with a follow-up on our end. Check your tracking number HERE.
If the occasional postal oops happens, please be gentle. We’d love to hand deliver each item to you if we could.
We are able to offer exchanges or credit within 15 days of delivery receipt, minus shipping fees. Some restrictions may apply. Customized and personalized pieces are final sales, we are unable to accept a return.
If you have any concerns, please contact us right away.
In order to exchange an item, you must contact us first. The item must be returned in the original unworn condition along with unused packaging, and accompanied with our Authorization Form. Customer is responsible for shipping costs of exchanges.
All International orders are final.
The care and keeping of your jewelry is the customers responsibility, all jewelry is created from quality materials and fine jewelry can be delicate. Please read our Jewelry Care section to help you care for it.
All fine gold jewelry comes with a 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defects.
We do not warranty any loss. Our repair authorization form must accompany your item, shipping charges apply. If you require a repair outside of this time, we are happy to help, a small repair fee will may apply.
Keep it clean by occasionally removing skin oils and product – it in warm water, drying it with a soft cloth, microfiber cloths will remove fingerprints freshen the metal look.
When tarnish or any natural oxidation forms use a silver polish cloth, or silver cleaner. Note that these cleaning methods might remove any oxidized finishes. Use care with perspiration, salt, chlorine, lotions, makeup, and perfume – they can damage your jewelry.
Download our care guide HERE.
- Aluminum Foil
- Baking Soda
- A Soft Cloth
- Glass Jar or Bowl (depending on jewelry size)
The Cleaning Process
- Fill the jar or bowl half full with hot water.
- Add 1 tablespoon baking soda to the jar (2 or more if you use a bowl) and mix to dissolve.
- Add a few strips of aluminum foil to the jar or cover the bottom of the bowl with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Place your silver jewelry in the water and swish it around. The aluminum with the baking soda acts as a magnet, pulling off the tarnish.
- Allow the jewelry to set in the mixture for just a few minutes.
- Remove and rinse it under running water. Repeat as needed until the tarnish is gone.
- Dry with a soft towel.